Finance manager (tpd)
Temps de lecture: 3min 55S
Description du poste
As part of its application for the IMPACT4LIFE project initiated by the United States Agency
for International Development (USAID), GFM3 is seeking a Finance Manager (TPD).
Génération Femme du 3eme Millénaire (GFM3) was created on April 30th, 2004.
The headquarters in Abidjan and local offices in several regional capitals of Cote d’Ivoire.To
ensure this mission, GFM3 works on seven (07) areas of intervention: maternal and child
health, nutrition and early childhood development, food security, education for all, gender
and women’s rights, water hygiene and sanitation, environment and sustainable
The mission GFM3 is to contribute to the advent of a just society where citizens without
distinction are actors of their own development and benefit equitably and systematically from
Its vision is to contribute to the impulse of local development through the improvement of
the living conditions of women and children in rural and peri-urban areas
Profil du poste
The Finance Manager (FM) is responsible for overseeing the project’s finances and other
operational and administrative duties.
• The FM will supervise all grant and contract management, expenditure reporting per
PEPFAR guidance, and reporting on contract and grant performance.
• He or she will also provide financial and technical management to ensure best use of
resources by preparing sound budgets, monitoring project expenses, and ensuring timely
preparation of USAID financial reports, as well as ensuring compliance with USAID financial
and accounting rules and regulations
• He or she should manage a team that at a minimum includes Sub-grants Manager,
Operations Coordinator, and Accountants.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
At least a master’s degree in degree in finance or a related field, or professional
qualification in accountancy.
• Minimum of three years’ experience in the management of grants, sub-grants, and sub
awards especially experience in the financial and administration oversight of civil
• Demonstrated understanding, experience, and competency in working with HIV programs.
• In-depth knowledge of USAID financial management rules and regulations is an asset.
• Professional proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing in English, as well as professional
proficiency in French
Competencies / Skills:
• Strong interpersonal skills and respect of diversity;
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• High level of confidentiality;
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand, process, and document information;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Highly developed communication skills both written and verbal;
• Proactivity and to be solution oriented;
• Ability to think out of the box and to be creative;
• Diligence and attention to details;
• Integrity and honesty
Professional proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing in English, as well as professional
proficiency in French.
Proficiency and excellent knowledge in computers and Microsoft office (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, Homere, Oracle, Quickbooks etc
Poste : FINANCE MANAGER (TPD)
Type d’offre: Emploi
Niveau(x): BAC+5, BAC+4
Expérience: 5 ans
Date d’édition: 27/10/2022
Date limite: 02/11/2022
Dossiers de candidature
How to Apply ?
The application file must include:
A detailed CV with references (email and phone numbers) in English and French
A letter of motivation addressed to the President of the Board of Directors
These files must be sent no later than november, 2nd 2022 at 5 pm either
by email: email@example.com or physically to the headquarters of GFM3; Cocody-2 Plateaux
Cocody-Angré 7ème Tranche, near by AGEF (AGENCE DE GESTION FONCIERE), Phone
Number : 27 22 52 20 65
GFM3 reserves the right to decide whether or not to proceed with this recruitment process.
GFM3 does not ask for any financial compensation throughout the recruitment process.
NB: Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
Besoin d’un accompagnement en entrepreneuriat cliquez ici pour en savoir plus sur notre offre de formation